of course motion simulator systems are too much complex as it could be possible to have a motion engine software that only works out of the box with nearly all racing games on the market. If there is a software on the market which has the ability
to control your motion simulator very acurate within minutes and without the need for any special configuration - intuitive and self-explanatory - would you pay for it, and when yes what would be your maximum amount you would spent?
Personally I am looking for a alternative software that controls my simulator which lies dismounted in the basement.
As there is no free software that fulfilled all my wishes currently i am thinking about buying such a piece of cake
My Requirements sorted by priority:
- 1. Intuitive and self explainatory User Interface (UI)
2. Resizable interface screens, not to be forced to use a 22" tft screen
3. Very accurate movements (dynamic speed control, smooth and fast movements, good intensity on curbs without loose of acceleration and brake effects)
3. Compatible to almost all racing games
4. Up to a minimum of 3 DOF
5. No need for online connection
6. pololu jrk support
Do you want to add something?
What is your wish for a motion engine that meets all your expectations?